Friday, July 24, 2009

How to get a straight guy into bed.

Are you gay? Are you totally in love with a straight guy? Wondering if he will ever be interested in you? Want to get a straight guy in bed? If so, this article is what you have been looking for.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5210678_straight-guy-sex-gay-guy.html


So you're a gay guy and it's finally happened to you (admit it). You've fallen head over heels for that dreamy straight co-worker, friend, or the guy at the cash register haven't you? A million questions are running through your mind. I'm gay, does he like me? I just KNOW he's straight but he keeps looking at me like I'm an exotic dessert....doesn't he? It's okay! Slow down your powerful gay mindstream. You have a lot of options on the table for finding out if he is going to be interested in you or not.

READ MORE OF THIS ARTICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment